- Engage with the Finance team to build relationships in order to effectively manage O&T business unit financials.
- Assist Finance business partner analysts with O&T divisional budget and quarterly forecasts to achieve targets.
- Prepare divisional templates including financial reporting, financial risks & opportunities, and forecast review.
- Consolidate and present O&T financials to senior finance management including coordinating and analyzing budget, forecast, plan, FTEs and cost allocations.
- Support monthly and quarterly internal and corporate reporting deliverables including operating reviews.
- Liaison with Financial Systems and departmental Hyperion SME (subject matter expert) for the expense, management reporting, strategy and workforce planning modules.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and make significant contributions as part of project teams to support the implementation of process improvements and other ad hoc initiatives.
- Support and/or lead special projects and ad-hoc reporting as applicable.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks come with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.