- Execute trade compliance operations activities with limited supervision, using department procedures and controls to preserve value and mitigate risk.
- Validate and coordinate import/export transactional requirements that apply to documents and data.
- Update and maintain customs master files and records, and support compliance with records and information management policies and controls.
- With limited supervision, review or prepare documents (invoices, preferential trade documentation and other cross-border documents) to ensure they meet legal and fiscal requirements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, internally and externally, to implement trade compliance operations solutions.
- With limited supervision, execute cross-border clearance, and file import/export declarations with customs and other government agencies using defined procedures.
- Process, collect, organize, analyze and report required data to facilitate cross-border execution and analysis.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of one years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Demonstrated client/customer focus role and strong relationship builder
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office, expert in Microsoft Excel
- International commercial terms knowledge.
- Experience managing SAP and global trade services